What is RFID?
RFID: Radio frequency identification technologies use radio waves to automatically identify any moving people or objects.
RFID is a generic term that is used to describe a system that transmits the identity (in the form of a unique serial number) of an object or person wirelessly, using radio waves. It's grouped under the broad category of automatic identification technologies.
What does it do?
- Identifies Who, When and What
- Prevents violation of any rules
- Prevents theft, misuse, shrinkage
- Provides business intelligence
- Increases Productivity and Revenue
RFID integrated solutions have the following features:
- Hands free operation
- Multi-Tag functionality
- High security
- Unlimited virtual memory
- Easy system integration
- User-friendly Windows based host software
- Configurable real time inventory update.
- Very low power, highly reliable active tag technology.
RFID Attendance & Access Control System
RFID Apparel Management System
RFID Airport Security and Baggage Management
RFID Hospital Management System.
- Vehicle Tracking
- Patient's Record Management
- Safety of New Born Baby
- Asset Tracking
- Track Document and Lab Record
RFID Inventory Management System
RFID Jewelry Store Security System
RFID Library Management System
RFID Retail Store
RFID Electronic Vehicle Registration (EVR) System
RFID Electronic Toll Collection System
RFID Parking Control System